Vibrant and silky Eye Colors, lushly rich with pigments for long-lasting color. Specially formulated with superior ingredients tested by make-up professionals. The unique velvet consistency allows these versatile shadows to glide on smoothly and evenly – wet or dry. Mix and match to create an amazing variety of new colors and looks – from natural to dramatic. Go wet for more intense, long-lasting color or to use as eyeliner.
- A highly iridescent, pale gold eye color
- Mix with any MUD Eye Color to add a warm, light golden undertone
- Mix with Tea Tree for a fabulous peacock green
- Use as a highlight with Shamrock in the crease for a beautiful spring look
- Wet the brush to create a defined liner
- Use Eye Color dry as a liner for a subtle, natural look
- To avoid drooping eyes, don’t allow the Eye Color to exceed past the outer corner of the eye
- Use #330 Shadow Fluff Brush for a brilliant sweep of color on the entire lid
- Use #330, #350 or #800 Brush to blend and define the crease
- Use the fine sharp angle of #210 Angle Liner Brush to apply along upper and lower lash lines as a liner or to achieve natural hair strokes on eyebrows
- Use #810 Smudger Brush to smudge or smoke out eye liner or crease color
- Use #320 Shadow Brush to apply to the center of the lid
- Use #300 or #350 Brush to blend and highlight the brow bone
* MUD's 1” refillable compact sold separately.
net wt .063 oz/1.8g refill