BEAUTY SOLUTIONS, LLC - Returns and Terms of Sale Policy
Note: Sales Consultant cannot pick up returns. They will assist in boxing returns for pick up by UPS.
Request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA): Prior to returning any item that you’ve purchased from Beauty Solutions a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request must be submitted with the Beauty Solutions Returns Department. This can be initiated via the Sales Consultant or by contacting Customer Service at 888.973.7546. Please Note: Beauty Solution’s Distribution Center will not accept shipments without an approved Returned Merchandise Authorization request (RMA).
Shipping Errors / Shortage Claims / Products Damaged in Shipping: All claims for incorrect, missing or damaged products must be made within 3 business days of order receipt. After acknowledgment and approval by an authorized Beauty Solutions Representative, a credit will be issued to the customer’s purchasing account, or replacement product will be shipped if requested. A UPS return label will be sent via email or included in replacement order for any applicable returning items. Items must be returned within 14 days and in resalable condition to qualify for credit.
Incorrectly Ordered Items:
1. Items incorrectly ordered by Beauty Solutions Representative: All claims for incorrectly ordered items at the fault of any Beauty Solutions Representative must be made within 3 business days of order receipt. After acknowledgment and approval by an authorized Beauty Solutions Representative, a credit will be issued to the customer’s purchasing account, or replacement product will be shipped if requested. A UPS return label will be sent via email or included in replacement order for any applicable returning items. Items must be returned within 14 days and in resalable condition to qualify for credit.
2. Items incorrectly ordered by Purchaser – All buyer’s remorse and ordering errors (not the fault of Beauty Solutions) must be made within 120 days from date of purchase and are subject to restocking and shipping fees. Returns submitted within 14 days from purchase date will be subject a 0% restocking fee. Returns submitted 15-60 days from purchase are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Returns submitted 61-120 days from purchase date are subject to a restocking fee of 25%. All returning products must be received in resalable condition by the Beauty Solutions Distribution Center PRIOR to any credit or replacement shipments. All shipping fee and applicable restocking fees will be deducted from credit. All credits are placed on the Beauty Solutions purchasing account. Beauty Solutions does NOT give credit cards/cash refunds.
Manufacturer Defects: All claims for manufacture defects must be made within 6 months from date of purchase. After acknowledgment and approval by an authorized Beauty Solutions Representative, a credit will be issued to the customer’s purchasing account, or replacement product will be shipped if requested. For Hotheads defective claims, please refer to the Hotheads® Warranty & Return Policy.
Beauty Solutions does NOT accept returns on the following:
● Products which have been discontinued by the manufacturer.
● Special promotional items such as, manufacturer pre-packed promotions, kitted items, items in opening order, seasonal items, testers and samples.
● Hotheads products more than 30 days from the date of invoice.
● Products in resalable condition outside 120 days from the date of invoice (Note limitation above).
● Any items where no purchase history can be found on the customer’s record.
Next day/2nd day delivery: The only payment method that can be accepted for expedited shipping is a credit card. COD payment terms will NOT be accepted. If UPS does not deliver an expedited package within the guaranteed time, please reach out to our Customer Service Department to request a refund on ONLY the expedited portion of the shipping cost.
Refused Deliveries: Deliveries that are refused will have a 15% restocking fee and all applicable shipping fees will be applied to the purchasing account.
Any risk of loss or damage to the product, for any reason, passes to the customer upon delivery of the product to the customer’s place of business. The occurrence of any such loss shall not impair the obligation of the customer to pay for all product delivered.
Return check policy: A minimum fee of $25 shall be charged to a customer for returned checks. A finance charge of 2% per month (24% per year) will automatically accrue on, and be added to, all past due accounts and shall be payable by the customer on demand by Beauty Solutions. Demand may be incorporated as a charge on any future invoice to the customer.
To process returns, contact your Beauty Solutions Sales Consultant, visit your local Resource Center or call Customer Service toll free at 888.973.7546
Hotheads Warranty & Return Policy
Buyer’s Remorse or Color Exchanges *Hair is not returnable after 30 days from purchase date.
1. Only unopened packages of hair that are re-salable condition are returnable.
2. The return must be initiated within 14 days of receipt of goods to avoid restocking fees. After 14 days, returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Please contact your Beauty Solutions Sales Consultant directly or contact Customer Service at 888.973.7546 to initiate your return.
3. Credits are applied to your Beauty Solutions account only less the cost of return shipping and any applicable restocking fees. Beauty Solutions does not offer cash or credit card refunds.
1. Hotheads Hair Extensions come with a limited, six (6) month prorated warranty against manufacturing defects, effective from the original invoice date. Claims that are made outside of 6 months will be rejected.
2. The Hotheads limited warranty does not accommodate non-manufacturing defects including:
- Physical alteration of adhesive tabs including cutting or evidence of heat application
- Chemical alteration of the extension. This includes lifting, coloring, smoothing treatment or use of blonding (purple) shampoo.
3. Color Effects hair extensions are comprised of 50% human hair and 50% heat resistant synthetic fibers. Color Effects hair extensions come with a limited, three (3) months prorated warranty against manufacturing defects, effective from the original invoice date. Color Effects hair extensions are subject to the same terms and conditions as listed above. Use of heat in excess of 250* Fahrenheit will damage the synthetic fibers and void the warranty. Hotheads Color Effects include:
Fantasy: HB11 Turqoise, HB13 Ocean Blue, HB17 Hot Pink, HB23 Lilac, HB25 Purple
Pastel: HB27 Lavender and HB29 Soft Peach
4. Specialty colors are subject to fading and will not be considered a manufacturer defect for warranty purposes. The Hotheads specialty colors include:
Colormelt: 4/20 CM, 4A/60A CM, 5/8 CM, 5/23 CM, 6/24 CM, 8/23 CM, 8/613 CM, 18/25 CM, 18/60A CM, 23/613 CM, 3/BL CM, 3/GR CM, 5/VI CM, 6/WG CM, 23/LA CM, 613/SP CM
Silvers: 70, 72
Discoloration: Blondes that turn pink, orange or darken are not the result of a manufacturing defect. This occurs most often from contact with sun tanning sprays or lotions, makeup, Argan oils, or minerals from hard water (river, ocean, spa water etc...). These are considered external factors and are not covered under the Hotheads Warranty.
Hotheads Warranty Claims *This process can take from six to eight weeks
1. To qualify for a warranty claim, the client must have received and signed the Extension Home Care
Form at the time of installation.
2. Contact your Beauty Solutions Sales Consultant directly or Customer Service at 888.973.7546 to request the mandatory Hotheads® Claim Form. This form is required by the Manufacturer.
3. If the client has followed proper home care instructions and feels that the hair is defective, remove the hair from the client’s head. The hair must be clean and dry before returning to the Manufacturer for analysis. Attach the tabs to the original plastic backing or a piece of foil to avoid tangling.
4. 90% of the hair is required for consideration of the claim (18 pieces of a 20 piece pack or 10 pieces of a 12 piece pack).
5. After both mandatory forms have been received by the Beauty Solutions Returns Department, a UPS return label will be sent via email.
6. If the claim is initiated within 30 days of the original invoice date, the claim may qualify for replacement hair to be sent during review. Please contact the Returns Department to request replacement hair at 888.973.7546.
7. If a claim qualifies for replacement hair, a UPS return label will be included with the replacement order. Upon receipt of a replacement order, the return of defective hair MUST be recorded by UPS within 3 business days to avoid being charged for the replacement order.
8. Once the hair has been received by Beauty Solutions Distribution Center, it will be inspected and shipped to Hotheads for evaluation.
9. If Hotheads® determines the hair to be defective; your account will not be charged for the replacement hair that was shipped. Approved claims can only be exchanged for the exact same hair that was originally purchased (same color & length).
10. If the hair is determined not to be defective your account will be charged for any replacement hair and all applicable shipping charges per the signed acknowledgement on the Hotheads® Claim Form. The original purchase will be returned.
All education tickets are not eligible for returns, refunds, or exchanges. We thank you for your understanding.
Kevin Murphy Purchase Limitations
You must be a Kevin Murphy salon or stylist to purchase more than $150 worth of Kevin Murphy products in a month. If you are not a Kevin Murphy salon or stylist, you can only purchase $150.00 worth of Kevin Murphy products each month. To become a Kevin Murphy salon or stylist, contact your salon consultant or our customer service department at 888.973.7546.