Hair Extensions have their own return policy located further down the page. For all other products, see our general returns policy below.
Terms of Sale and Shipping Information
Beauty Solutions, LLC is a wholesale distributor of luxury salon products, and only sells to licensed beauty professionals.
- Shipping Rates - Beauty Solutions, LLC offers standard ground shipping to licensed business locations via the Carrier at flat rate of $13.95. Residential, expedited, and insured shipments are subject to additional fees. Please contact Customer Support for a quote specific to your shipping requirements. Shipping fees are subject to change.
- Expedited Deliveries - The only payment method that can be accepted for expedited shipping is a credit card. COD payment terms will not be accepted. If the carrier does not deliver within the guaranteed time, please contact Customer Support to request a refund for the expedited portion of the shipping expense.
- Refused Deliveries - The customer is responsible for the additional cost incurred by a refused delivery.
- Risk of Loss - Once a shipment has arrived at the customer’s confirmed delivery address, risk of loss passes to the customer. The occurrence of loss does not impair the obligation of the customer to pay for the delivered product.
- Insured Deliveries - Insurance is available up to the value of the merchandise and covers the risk of lost, stolen, or damaged goods.
- Returned Checks - Customers are subject to a $30 NSF fee in the event of a returned check.
- Delinquent accounts - All past due accounts are subject to the following:
- A 2% finance charge per month. This charge may be added to future invoices.
- Submission of the account to a collection agency at the discretion of Beauty Solutions, LLC.
- Payment of fees incurred during the collection process of past due accounts.
- Restriction from purchasing for failure to provide timely payment.
- Right to Refuse - Beauty Solutions, LLC reserves the right to refuse to do business with anyone.
Return Policy & Warranty Information
Note: Sales Consultants are not authorized to pick up returns
To request a return, please contact your Beauty Solutions Sales Consultant, visit your local Resource Center, or contact
Customer Support at 888.973.7546. After acknowledgment and approval by one of the above authorized Beauty Solutions Representatives, a return label will be provided to you via email. Once the return label is issued, items must be returned within 14 days in resalable condition to qualify for credit or replacement. Credits are issued to the customer’s Beauty Solutions purchasing account only, no cash/credit card refunds.
The following section contains information about the accepted types of returns:
- Incorrect Item(s) Received, Shortage Claims, and Damaged Goods – Claims for items that are incorrectly shipped, missing from a shipment, damaged, or incorrectly ordered by a Beauty Solutions representative must be reported within 3 business days of order receipt.
- Buyer’s Remorse – Product may be returned within 120 days of the invoice date if the product is new, unused, and in resalable condition. Credit will be issued at the original purchase price less the actual cost of return shipping and applicable restocking fees.
- Restocking fees apply based on the following time intervals:
- 14 days from the invoice date will not be charged a restocking fee.
- 15-60 days from the invoice date is subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- 61-120 days from the invoice date is subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Manufacturer Defect (other than hair)- Replacement or credit for defective merchandise may be requested up to120 days from the date of purchase. Credit will be issued to your customer account after the product is confirmed defective by the Beauty Solutions Returns Department.
- Hair Returns and Warranty Claims – See Hair Return Policy
Beauty Solutions does NOT accept returns for the following:
- Products discontinued by the manufacturer.
- Tickets for educational classes and/or events.
- Expired promotional items, items from introductory orders, testers, and samples.
- Any item that does not appear in customer purchase history.
- Any item that is not in resalable condition unless deemed defective.
- Hair that has been cut, colored, or altered in any way.
- Any item outside of 120 days since purchase.
Hair Return Policy and Warranty Information
Beauty Solutions offers credit or exchanges on hair, if the hair has not been chemically treated, tape tabs have not been cut and wefts have not been cut outside of the manufacture suggestions.
Beauty Solutions does not offer cash back on hair returns or warranty claims.
RETURN requests for NEW unopened hair up to 4 months from invoice date:
- Returns within 14 days - No re-stock fee. Returned shipping charges will apply
- Returns between 15 - 60 days - There will be a 15% re-stock fee and returned shipping applied
- Returns between 61-120 days – There will be a 25% restock fee and return shipping applied
- Approved returns are credited to the Beauty Solutions purchasing account, less the cost of return shipping andany applicable restocking fees. Beauty Solutions does not offer cash or credit card refunds.
PROCESS for returning NEW unopened hair:
- Bring the return to any Resource Center or contact your Beauty Solutions Representative or Customer supportat 888-973-7546 to begin your return process.
RETURN requests for DEFECTIVE Hair up to 4 months form invoice date:
Hair comes with a four (4) month warranty against manufacturing defects, effective from the original invoice date. Defective hair includes inversion, excessive shedding, fading beyond what is considered normal, tangling and matting.
- Defective claims up to 60 days (2 months) – Exchange or credit to your BSL account
- Defective claims 61 – 120 days (4 months) – Exchange only for the same hair purchased
Process for returning DEFECTIVE hair:
- Bring the hair to any Resource Center or contact your Beauty Solutions Representative or Customer support at888-973-7546 to begin your return process.
- Claims require a minimum of 80% of the hair package for processing a return. Weft or tape
- Customer care will issue a Warranty Claim Form that you will be required to fill out. This form is required by theManufacturer prior to processing a claim.
- After the completed claim form has been received by Beauty Solutions Returns Department, a UPS return labelwill be provided via email for you to ship the hair back to Beauty Solutions. Beauty Solutions must receive thedefective hair back within 14 days.
- On the claim form indicate if you want replacement hair or a credit (if the return qualifies for credit)
- If you desire replacement hair it will be shipped. (the same color and length of your originalpurchase). If we don’t receive the defective hair back or an insufficient qty (less than 80%within14 days, your Credit Card will be charged for the replacement hair.
- If you desire credit, credit will be issued to your purchasing account once the hair is received back.
- Remove the hair from the client’s head. The hair must be clean and dry before returning. Helpful hint:Attach the tabs to one another or the original plastic backing to avoid tangling.
If the Returns Department determines that the warranty is void due to chemical or physical alteration outside of manufacturer guidelines, the hair will be returned, and credit will not be issued or if credit has been applied it will be reversed.
All education tickets are not eligible for returns, refunds, or exchanges. We thank you for your understanding.
Kevin Murphy Purchase Limitations
If you are not a Kevin Murphy salon or stylist, you can only purchase up to $300 worth of Kevin Murphy products each month. If you are shipping to a residential address, you are limited to $200 of Kevin Murphy products each month. To become a Kevin Murphy salon or stylist, contact your salon consultant or our customer service department at 888.973.7546.