Walk thorough life like you’re walking the red carpet! Stop them in their tracks and leave them mesmerized with these highly pigmented blush and highlight shades.
- Luster Highlight Powder
- Rose Petal Cheek Color
- Rose Beige Cheek Color
The Basics: Silky smooth, pigment-rich pressed powders create natural contours and highlights for shape and definition throughout face. Shades can be worn individually or blended together for multidimensional sheen. Ideal for light tones.
- Apply Rose Beige to softly sculpt and add warmth to the skin.
- Use Rose Petal or Rose Beige as a cheek color adding Luster to the top of the cheek and brow bone for a soft highlight.
- Use #710 Powder Blush Brushto apply onto the cheeks
- Use #700 Angle Contour Brushfor cheekbone definition
- Use #620 Shaping Brush for all over contouring and highlighting
- Use #340 Large Oval Brushfor highlight color above the cheeks